April 2, 2010

Cindy and Bueno


Cindy is leaving tomorrow. Going back to Vermont for the summer. I will miss her. She has been a great riding companion, and under her tutelage I have become a better rider, though there is still much to be improved. She also opened a whole new world for me: endurance riding.


We went out for a final ride this afternoon. Cindy's horses have had some foot problems lately, and she has been riding Bueno a couple of times over the past couple of weeks. She loves Bueno, and they seem to get along great. Bueno is too smart for me, and is resentful of my wanting control (read: I am a lot less confident in the saddle than Cindy, who can, and does, put up with a lot more shenanigans from him). It is fun to see their good rapport, and I am sure that Bueno will miss Cindy too.

No comments: