January 1, 2009

Happy New Year ...



... to you. We wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year, and may your dreams come true.

To be honest, much as I do enjoy the holidays, I am glad they are over. I am done with eating, and done with desert (never thought I would say that), and done with too much inactivity. Emma and Shawna sum it up pretty well.


I need a project! Thankfully, we never seem to have a lack of those around here. The weather is gorgeous today, with 64 degree temperatures, and my friend Barbara and I took advantage of it to dispose of our old tomato forest. We can't wait to start the new garden!

4 comments:

tomioh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomioh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomioh said...

Hi Anneke, and happy new year.
Thank you for your card I received today.

I am very glad to see you and Dan are also doing very well.

I have saved a bookmark of your blog so that I will visit so often.

See you soon.

Tomio

DJ said...

Hey, who let the dogs up on the couch, Danny? They never get to get up there when we're visiting. I'm jealous!

Love you,
Denise