October 24, 2011

I admit it

I may have gone a bit over the edge. But you know, I don't care. I like it.

Before I brought home my new bike this spring I already called her Racy Tracy, to distinguish her from Amelia, my mountain bike. And that's what I have been calling her ever since.

When we took our bikes in last week to get a personalized maintenance class at her home, Sabino Cycles, the owner, Mac, thought it was cool that both our bikes had names and he suggested we get decals or have a fancy paint job done. At home, Dan got on the web and guess what came today?



I think she looks very special. But then, to me, she is.

1 comment:

webb said...

What kind of bike store was that? Not familiar with bikes having names? It's like saying the chickens (or Roadie) shouldn't have names! OMG! Thank goodness you could educate him.

Love the new look! You will go faster and farther now.